Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Free first Acupuncture Treatment - NYCTCM Manhattan

When my chi begins to stagnate I head right to the New York College of Traditional Chinese Medicine where, for a mere $25 per session, supervised students of acupuncture and herbal remedies will evaluate, advise, and acupuncturate me. It’s a no-frills experience—the furnishings are minimal, the walls are stark white, and there’s nothing remotely cushy about the place, but there’s a whole fleet of interns, students, and a doctor who will tend enthusiastically to my pulse, tongue color, and symptoms. The last time I was in I lay on the acupuncture table surrounded by six people; I felt like I had an entourage. “You’re VIP!” one of the interns joked as he stuck a needle in my scalp. Left for twenty minutes to let my channels unblock, I closed my eyes and fell asleep, comforted in knowing that soon I would be feeling a lot better without feeling like I’ve been needled out of my bank account.

Notfortourists.com

Coupon for Free first acupuncture treatment at NYCTCM Teaching Clinic for new patients